It is my firm belief that financial reasons alone should not prevent an enthusiastic musician from attending Strings Rock! Each year it is my aim to provide up to five bursaries that cover 50% of the fee.
If you think you may be eligible for a bursary, please tick the box on the application form and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Please note that these are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so please do make sure you apply early.
Bursaries have been provided by:
- Strings Rock! Bursary Fund
- Joan Dickson Chamber Music Fund - European String Teachers Association
- Junior Trinity College of Music
- Stringers - Dealers in Stringed Instruments
- Bridgewood & Neizert Violin Shop
- Nicholas Charles Lewis & Co. Chartered Accountants - Specialists in Education and the Arts
- Steven Doane & Rosemary Elliott - Professors of Violoncello, Eastman School of Music USA
- Simon Zussman - Managing Director of Original Additions